Saturday, January 14, 2012

This morning, someone at APEX gave his reason for joining APEX: To stay sharp. I want to be a war journalist for Al-Jazeera.

And everybody was like: ?????? What's the connection! Hahahaha.

Tutoring English would help me. 

Seriously, I forget that this can really be fun sometimes.

---

I also finally watched the finale of that Jdrama I mentioned, Watashi ga renai dekinai riyuu.

<3 Ultimately, it's more about friendship and the strange route our lives take, rather than romance. And I love the way it ended! They're happy even when things didn't turn out perfect like the way they wished it could. It was awesome. Jdramas, I swear you win over Kdramas in almost every way. I don't think they're even within the same league to be compared. :P

And Namie Amuro's Love Story as the theme song:



The blue bird of happiness has been in your positive heart all along.

No comments: