Thursday, January 05, 2012

I can't remember who said this, but:

It may be that those who do most, dream most.

I fully intend to do more this 2012. There's only so much one can go on babbling and not sound empty when one doesn't follow through with action, ne. I simply want to work harder and please God.

Happy 2012 to you!

---

This is an adorable tumblr that ohmygod, actually makes me want to go back to be a teenager again -- like what. How old am I that I actually reminisce so fondly on my teen years.

Not to digress: this is a tumblr involving the HP golden trio answering random questions; cute beyond belief! And it stays close to canon!

Harry, when did you first suspect Ron and Hermione had feelings for each other?


If you had to be in a different House at Hogwarts, which would you choose?



Haha, Gryffindor or death?!?!? Nothing less expected of a Weasley.

3 comments:

eunice said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS.

Now if they could only get rid of those distractingly hideous pictures of Movie!Harry/Ron/Hermione on the left frame...

Shamiah said...

I knew you'd have to comment on the fact that they use movie!images haha.

eunice said...

I can't help it. The animated gifs are too distracting to overlook. Haha.