Monday, September 05, 2011

:x

Sometimes, right. I just want to put faces because I have no words. That face represents an I-can't-believe-I-said-that. And also, die -- I celebrated Raya this weekend and now, PANIC MODE while looking at stuff I have to do and mug within a week. Why can't the whole world raya together! :(

Favourite house visit today: Pakcik Harun said inspiring things about reforging broken family bonds this raya, lowering one's ego and in general, building our iman following the footsteps of Nabi and then he began, "Tidak jatuh martabat seorang suami membantu isterinya dengan kerja-kerja rumah..." I was so impressed, I clapped! HAHA. And then it became one big joke because Ami Omar chose that precise moment to excuse himself to the restroom and I was like, Ami Omar, you better sit and listen!!! 

BUT HELLO. Pakcik Harun is making me start an amazing pakciks list, with him at the top. He actually cut the cake for us and poured the tea and used rubber gloves because he says he likes it super clean.

No comments: