Monday, September 19, 2011

Two Peas and a Jay

We're becoming a bit of a thing. The two Ps, when we hang out, won't ever take note of time and will go on and on and on -- about books (a warring of Anne of Green Gables and the Lymond Chronicles, specifically) and about men and about philosophies of life. And we're like, if only J was here! She'd remind us, that UM, we have to study, chop-chop! Stop drifting in life. Heheh.

But God, thank you for great friends and great company. They make life sweeter and funnier.

Also, I realise that any group of friends that I start getting chummy with will invariably start making me the target of teasing or bullying. I don't even know to be pleased or not when it starts -- it means a certain threshold has been crossed in terms of comfort and camaraderie, but at the same time: don't bully me!!! What is it about me that invites poking.

No comments: