Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I just realised that most people grow up really well. Haha, I mean. That at some point, most people who have their heads screwed on right and their hearts not too out of place, become wonderful persons because life will throw really scary and challenging stuff at you (and sometimes really horrible things out of your own doing), and people who survive that usually become better, become amazing persons even. Essentially, humans grow up. They suck it up and they learn. I don't know, am I painting the world too pretty if I think most people are like this? I think most people are very good people, or at least they try to be. Why would you choose evil -- doesn't make sense to me.

Which only boggles me when seemingly really horrible personas can exist.

Or like, recently, Obama -- why you lie! :( It's sad. Don't know what to say. Who are these minority in the world who are making most good people of the world sad. (Actually, politics makes everyone ugly. oh well.)

No comments: