Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Eid Mubarak! <3

My favourite line from today was Tok Mail asking me what I was doing now, and I said, "Oh, I decided to do a Master's course..." And he was like, "Oh... bagus, bagus. Take your time. First Degree, then Masters, and then, Mister!" HAHA. Because I was totally expecting him to say Ph. D or something, I was like, "Eh?" and then I burst out laughing.

Nekmah also, when it was the hugging and the saying goodbyes part, she was like, "Nekmah doakan dapat boypren yang beriman eh... Tak lawa takpe, iman dulu." Haha, aduuuhhh. It's not fair how the boys don't get this type of pressure. I just hope that at the end of the day, I don't get mixed up about trying to please others and pleasing myself and pleasing God.

2 comments:

Shweta said...

Eid Mubarak, Sham! I wanted to ask, though, Eid is celebrated in India today and in Singapore yesterday. How come?

sham b said...

thank you, Shweta! <3

it's about spotting the moon and all (because we count our months by it), and it's rather complicated and I know close to nothing. whatever it is, it's a small difference.