Thursday, June 23, 2011

I need to read me a great book.

It's like, after so long not having read something good, I kind of forgot the reasons I love to read. That special gift only exceptional authors have; that way they can phrase something and touch your heart; or put an idea or feeling that you've always had into something simple and beautiful. Everyday, I read chunks of stuff online or anywhere, and it's like ... ... ... boring. And unmoving. And then on special days, unexpectedly, you can find a jewel. It's like a renewal of love.

For once, something on thought catalog moved me with its simplicity. Most of the times, the articles on the site make me go whatever -.-, this is crappy, soulless stuff. But then, someone has something genuine to share, and it's great. And it makes me wish I had something great to read.

Patience is a virtue.

No comments: