Sunday, May 15, 2011

I can't believe I hadn't watched this until now!



Excitingz! Suddenly I am excited for more than a couple of movies including this, and X-men: First Class, with James McAvoy (!!!!), and of course GANTZ (going to catch hopefully this coming Tuesday, hooray).



I am often amazed by how much Nino can be kakkoi sometimes, haha! He's a tiny man, but gosh, he's sooooo smart and acts awesomely and somehow, he manages to be a convincing hero. And I really do think he could have been a real stud if he'd grown up with less of the video games and more of the baseball, maybe. (But then, he wouldn't be Nino, would he.) Haaaha, but point is, I really do get why JW loves him.

I'm wondering what the director does to reduce the height difference between Nino and MatsuKen, hahaahmm.

No comments: