Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I do remember making a vow, some time back, possibly 2008-ish, not to be emo here. But then I'm emo anyway; mehhh, it happens. I shall desist. Emo moments should perhaps be treated like scabs; hide them and pretend they don't exist, and they shall peel off and go away in time.

Anyway, look what my aunt gave from Japan this time!!! It made me squeal.


It says something like: Arra no something something (I can't read kanji! probably means Prophet?) Muhanmado no kanji-kanji-kanji-I-can't-read, and 40 no Hajiisu.

Hadiths in Arabic and Japanese, ahah, so awesome. I shall go pick this apart when I have time. 


Also, a perfectly gorilla name:

2 comments:

Gilbert the Guinea Pig said...

Gilbert the Gorilla does not like his name!

Gilbert Gorilla said...

-______________________-