Monday, June 14, 2010



I was getting horribly irritated by british airways and zuji for making the simple task of refunding me my plane fare into a complicated one. BA tells me to go to Zuji, Zuji tells me to go to BA (baka, seriously!), BA tells me Zuji has to handle everything so I call up Zuji, and then Zuji says, "Oh, give me some time, I need to look into your case, I'll call you in 10 - 15 minutes." And of course, it has been waaaay more than 15 minutes, and no call. >:-\ And bloody hell, if I were a rich person whose parents wouldn't bug her for not having a backbone to demand her money back, I would totally not bother about this, because this kind of stupid crap makes my blood go upstairs, and I just can't be bothered about fussing around for a bit of money, however rightfully they belong to me. It is not about backbone issues, okay.

Also, the fact that every single call made to big companies like BA and Zuji gets outsourced to Delhi (or somewhere else in India) grates my nerves. I'm sorry, not only is what they're saying difficult to make out due to the thick Indian accent that convolutes the sounds of their words -- but isn't it stupid that every time I have a simple question or simple issue to address, I am talking to someone hundreds of kilometres away from me in some place far away, when I'm sure the local office should be able to answer it quicker, or better? Maybe this is unreasonable of me -- but what's so difficult for someone at the local Singaporean office to address me?!?!?!?! eeeeyyyaar. >:-/ so irritating, I can't think straight. I really don't want to start blowing up at these random Indian telephone operators -- must stay calm, and breathe.

One thing for sure though: never again, British Airways. Not if I can help it.

No comments: