Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Had dinner at Swensens tonight, and my mum started telling us about her dream about Yamapi! I was like, No fair! Haha. She said she was at the market in Tampines (to think Pi would come to Tampines! XD) and there was a big commotion and it turned out to be fans mobbing Pi. And after a while, she decided to get his autograph as well and he was nice and took a photo with her. Haiyah, why don't I dream more of JE. :P

Also, tonight, sis and me started realising how much we miss not just Pi, but Pi and Maki. (My sis actually started whining about it.) My gosh, I would love to see those two in the same frame again. Please. Their OTP-ness should be exploited. I don't care if in real life they're weirdly estranged or whatever, I want to see them together on the screen! Mou. So much pretty angst, all gone to waste, otherwise.

Today was panic-over-FYP day. The graduate student, on whose help I am entirely dependent, was not at her desk all afternoon, so I couldn't get hold of her. Had to leave a handwritten note on her table. 2 months left to submission! :s

I really wonder where and what I'll be doing in about five months time.

No comments: