Thursday, November 05, 2009

Yes, finally, new blogskin. The other one had lasted waaaay too long. I'm liking this one's wide design; more space.

I'm having a little problem with my archiving though; this place has existed since 2002 and while that fact may be awesome in itself, the posts from then may not. :P One looks back on childishness and frivolousness and boundless stupidity, and shudders. Haha.

I don't know. Ungh. Hiding my old archives only implies I have something to be ashamed of from my past, right? I don't want to be like that. Yes, I made crazy blunders and was extra mad and hyper - but I was young, and being who I was then certainly led to the me now. So, okay, I'm leaving that long list there lah. Ahak.

Can't decide if going for statistics class today is worth it at all. I should just stay home and work on my shipwreck story for USP.

No comments: