Thursday, April 16, 2009

Projects driving me nuts. Then a moment ago, started watching adorable owls on youtube instead! They are seriously CUTE. They are furry and they sit in the grass! XD



And then Eunice brought up Scotland, of course. And this is a mad convo.

Eunice: I wanna go to Scotland.
Me: do you think we'd be able to spot cute animals!! but I'd be scared of wolves etc
Eunice: WOLVES? Haha
Me: I mean, if we could spot cute animals, we could spot scary ones! like bears or stg! or mountain lions! are there those? HAHA
Eunice: Leopards!
Me: GAH!
Eunice: Will there be tree leopards? I want!!
Me: Eunice. SCARY! DO YOU WANT TO DIE
Eunice: As long as we don't make threatening moves towards them...
Me: SERIOUSLY O.O
Eunice: How often do you hear about animals mauling people to death in Scotland
Me: but still! I want to enjoy my graduation trip, not kill myself, thank you.
Eunice: HAHA I don't think we'll see any, actually
Me: If we see a tree leopard, we are running away!
Eunice: Not before taking loads of photos.

No comments: