Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm only 10% done with my incremental learning report due today :S (I am a danger to myself) but I am having so much fun with my primary school class page on facebook! XD OHGOSH. Qiaonan primary really was my childhood, untainted. Then came RG, and everything um, sort of crumbled. Haha. Not that I had no fun at all in RGS or RJ, but my primary school class was the absolute best. Absolute absolute best. Basically cause I think we grew up together. And did so many stupid things together. And everyone was real; I don't know how else to describe it. And we stayed together for the better part of 6 years. I love everyone there, I think.

We got almost everyone already!!! 31 people!! :DDDD

ohgosh. I love qps. I get happy tingly feelings of nostalgia. I remember absolute random things that are so special. Like brushing our teeth after recess at the back of the canteen. Adibah buying me my first birthday present from a friend. Haha, I still remember it. A pencil. Running around in class and planning surprises for Mrs Choo. The Catching Club (whichI wasn't a part of), founded by Daryl - they played catching EVERY recess time. And then I remember Adibah wanted to have our own club, so we started Kidz Club. Like WHAT THE HELL IS THAT. HAHA. And we made magazines and everything!! XD Although I can't remember what we actually wrote about. And I remember Chin Seng was part of this club too and would do all the illustrations. And I remember that Firdaus was cutest Malay boy. Wei Liang was cutest boy, period - someone even mentioned it in facebook. Haha. And I was short (no surprise), second only to Adibah. And Bryan, the shortest boy! Muaha. Nothing can possibly match that homely feeling of qps. Everybody knew everybody else. It really feels like a hometown school of some sort, before we all ventured out into the real Singapore. And this facebook group only confirms that we all feel somewhat the same way. (:

No comments: