Friday, January 16, 2009

Nights like these. When I'm taking a breather from fandom and I'm not msn-ing and spazzing. I try hard not to blog hop. (Tonight, I am succeeding!) For me, blog hopping is just one of those things you know is bad for you, but you end up having some any way. Like candy, or chocolate, or heroin. Because as we've ascertained, blog hopping is a depressing affair. It is dispiriting to see other people's happy faces plastered on my screen, as they flounce around in some big, wild party. Am I sadistic? Maybe, eh. It's just. I like to live in my bubble. And looking at other people breaks that bubble. I like to know only of my business, and my friends, and fandom.

Oh, Obama is coming into office real soon, right? I hope he does something ASAP when he steps in. I can't stand listening to the news anymore or receiving all the depressing chain emails of the suffering in Gaza. It's sickening to keep hearing of how the world is protesting and facebook-ing about stopping the war but nothing is really being done to stop Israel's crazy, evil rampage. Seriously can't stand it. The helplessness is sickening. I can't stand myself. I watch the news. Feel sickened. Then move on with daily life. Watch the news. Feel sickened again. Move on with daily life. @.@ It's just. Sometimes, I just don't want to know anymore okay. Because, what can you do. Seriously. I am sick of it. It's like when you know... you just need to do something. But what. whaaat. It's just. eeeeeeeeeeeyar. Stop being evil, damn it!

No comments: