Tuesday, November 11, 2008

seriously, man. what the ffff. -______- Apparently, hotmail and gmail are hard-headed rivals. I can't seem to log in to both at once. If I'm at blogger, signing in with hotmail, I immediately get signed out of gmail. And vice versa. Let's be friends, I say. The world should be big enough for all of us.

State of schoolwork = very precarious. But I have vowed not to let studies control my happiness, so I have concertedly remained happy and bouncy, and not let my grade spell life and death for me. yoshi. To happier days, and a happier future.

This past saturday, my family went to settle our japan trip expenses - and it is finally confirmed! :D My family will be off to Japan (Osaka and Tokyo) this December, and if you've been following this blog, you can undoubtedly guess how inordinately excited I am. It's at the level of smile-till-my-cheeks-feel-like-bleeding excitement. I think I haven't been this excited for a trip since Egypt. Or maybe Switzerland. Or even London. I mean. I am UBER x 10000000000000 excited, okay. eeeeeek. >.<

My parents predictably started to lament how expensive the whole thing was and how this would definitely be the last expensive holiday they're going to pay for us. The next time, it'd be on us. My dad actually made me pinkie promise to bring him on holiday every year once I start working. XD Like we actually did the pinkie squeeze. I was so damn tickled. Hey, really, I have no qualms about bringing my parents on holiday; if I get a decent job. That's what I'm worried about, dear parents. If I get a well-paying job.

No comments: