Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Why do I have an insatiable urge to blog and blog about the littlest things? I must be more of an exhibitionist that I thought. Sometimes I just like putting words on this page here you know. Just for words' sake. Words look pretty.

Oh, guess who I bumped into yesterday!!! YAU PUI MAN. Who I haven't seen in about three years, give or take. I love bumping into random people I haven't met in ages. It was at Buona Vista MRT on the way home at 6 pm. She was the one who cried out my name first (since I'm forever the more oblivious person) and I went like, PUI MAN! What are you doing here?!?!

She looks the same. (Haha, what did I expect? >.<) And dressed nicely. But she seemed less of an explosive person. My memory of PuiMan has always been associated with wackiness and her crazy brand of laughter and her fanfiction. Her stacks of fanfiction. She could write like seriously, stacks of them. I remember her reading some off to me on the train home from rg. She insisted on my not reminiscing anyway, cause according to her, only old people do it. I suppose I'm a natural old soul. I reminisce far too much. Or if I'm not reminiscing, I'd imagine how I'd be reminiscing about something 10 years down the road.

I should be preparing for my presentation. Public speaking = bane of existence. Together with chemistry. But I think chemistry ain't that bad even. And since this attachment experience, I've come to like programming thanks to MATLAB and Kumar's and Archana's patient guidance, so programming is definitely no longer a bane. But public speaking - GAH. Always and forever will be a thorn in the side. The day I actually enjoy speaking to an audience, I'll plant a tree in memorial.

No comments: