Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tabloid gossip is such guilty pleasure. >.< Yamapi and Abiru officially over? Please be true. Yamapi deserves better.

Speaking of tabloids... Current family drama made me laugh the other day. It's like, really, the tabloids. You hear like 6 different versions of the same event, rehashed more than 30 times, and you have to try and figure out the truth. And take everything with a little grain of salt.

And the funniest thing was, "Sejak bila aku curi beca?" That was just. That just made me laugh so much. Totally tabloid. Like celebrities reading stuff about themselves in the paper and going, "Eh! I'm not dating her! I said barely two words to her!"

SIGH.

But really. Last night, I almost wanted to cry. When will it ever stop.

Nevermind if you don't know what I'm blabbing on about, it's not worth mulling over.

oh yes! Mother's Day! We gave umi an oriental tea set. And I hugged her and cried. I really am very emo. I'm one of those people you can't hug, because once you do, it'll just release a flood of tears. Sometimes I think I'm holding a fragile glass container in my chest that's just about to crack open anytime. Eheh. There we go, emo again. :|

I pray for better times. Weather the storm and we'll reach the shore, someday.

No comments: