Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I have to post because I have turned the BIG 21. O_O

ohgoshgoshgosh.

It feels like such a big event should be accompanied with fireworks and public broadcasting, not my sister's whining about tomorrow's school day. Like, becoming 21 has all these, I don't know, big connotations. The time when people look at you and finally make the judgement: "Wow, she's become a great woman." or not. And like. Wibble. I'm not sure how I fare.

I'm not miserable, I just feel unsure.

Let's see. I should record this moment when I turn 21. What am I doing right now? I'm sitting reclined on my bed, with beloved laptop, and of course blogging away. Ah. Blogging. Something that has endured the years, since I turned 14 or so. I've always loved to write, my being good at it another matter entirely.

And my sister just gave me my present! >.< She gave me NEWS Pacific cd! Plus some nice pics of Yamapi and all of them. Ohmygod, this must be so wrong. AHAHAHAH. I so totally squealed when I saw the size of the wrapped present, cause it was cd-size. I am so into Japanese Entertainment now, it's crazy. I'm just so helplessly fascinated. Ah yes. Another thing about me that has lasted till today - fangirling. One fandom after another, starting with dearest HP (the one and always). It's a part of me I both love and hate.

What else. I'm 21 but still studying. Well, that's the way it should very well be, eh. Just saying that, more than anything, I know about being a student. About that dreadful exam week I so resent; the time when you're just feeling awful; you know you have to study but you just don't feel like studying. yech.

I think I've also become more understanding of my mum. Especially recently, I've realised some things, and I've finally, I think, put that little rebel in me behind. My mum used to rub me the wrong way a lot of the time, but not anymore I think. Ah. I have matured a little, I guess.

Other than that, hm. Still loveless. Still the same. Part of me's glad. But. Not all of me.

But, truly, this moment, I AM HAPPY. Am talking to Eunice online and I just got my present from my sis. Little things like this make me happy. (:

To a great adult life.

No comments: