Monday, March 17, 2008

am suffering from incredible emotional turmoil right now. oh what am I saying! I make a big deal out of every little thing. nyah.

Things I need to do:

1) Dredge up enough motivation to succeed. Am hitting humungous wall right now. And I know the desire is somewhere, buried deep. Just need to look for it again.

2) Breathe.

3) Get a grip.

4) Meet up with birds. ARE YOU GUYS BACK YET???

5) Write geog essay.

6) Watch Babel and Warlords.

7) Settle the thingy with turk.

8) Catch up with C++ lectures

9) Study combinatorics

10) BREATHE.

11) reinstall videoediting program into laptop

Went for mega karnival with aisyah, zahra and liyana today. Sad to say, it wasn't as meriah as it should be. We ate a whole batch of cookies, and muffins, and kuih. And I really really like Zubir Abdullah's songs. And we saw Adilah give her speech. But we left after maghrib, and ate at banquet.

Wah, damn ah. I can't take it anymore. Can cry. I wonder if people can actually die from bitter disappointment. So tired. The hope is truly worse than the disappointment. Okay, ignore me, I am being random and incomprehensible.

SIGH. But I had an interesting day today.

No comments: