Friday, January 11, 2008

I was rummaging through my favourites folder and found something I should have shared long ago. >.< It is hilarious. It's an article from an online newspaper, the San Francisco Chronicle. The writer comes up with her own list of the Sexiest Men Alive, in response to People Magazine. And she includes:

Totoro (animated forest spirit, Hayao Miyazaki's "My Neighbor Totoro"): He's not really a man; he's more a giant, furry Blob of Cute, but he can fly. He belongs in the sky. We could belong to each other.

ohmygosh, no! Haven't I said many times - his teeth are too chompy! haha!


Eunice will be happy to note that Nadal made her list, with the interesting comment: Rafael Nadal (tennis star): The hair is bothersome, but the bottom is gold.

Mr Darcy also made it, DUH. He's on everyone's list, no? She said: Nastiness redeemed is an aphrodisiac. - to which I have no objections whatsoever. And in which case, DT!Draco, Lymond and Logan Echolls would also qualify. She also has Darth Maul included, despite absence of redemption. (Red with black stripes is not my style, unfortunately.) Also: Heathcliff, Holmes, Haldir (an LotR elf), and haha, Atticus Finch.

Where is Dean Winchester, I say.

No comments: