Monday, October 15, 2007

It's been a happy, happy eid. :)

(Despite the list of foreboding deadlines I have to face.)

It's just been great. And I can't quite pinpoint the reason it's been better than most years. Maybe it's the fact that Ami Akar's family has been going around with us again lately, and I so so miss the talk and the laughs. Like tonight: we were sitting for hours, rehashing old stories and laughing our asses off. My my. I miss this.

okay. Words always fail to express good times sufficiently. So here come photos.

Starting with raya morning at ghufran, overflowing as usual. (I swear, I don't understand why they fail to add more mats every year; they KNOW it's going to be crazily overcrowded.)









This lady was sitting next to me. I sneaked a photo of her - so khusyuk lah.





ohmygosh. Can you feel the love on eid? :)) It's just everywhere.









The family portraits!



Beloved granny and me.


I think this is a cool shot of the boys; they all have unique positions. So natural.


Mandatory sibling shot. My brother is so ridiculous with those shades.


Ex-tutee and me. We were also supposed to partner up at Bubu's wedding as receptionists, but then plans changed. So sayang! Umar grew up nicely lah. :p


Another nice shot of the boys.


Okay. That's all I have time for now. So much work once tomorrow comes, but tonight I'm good.(:

No comments: