Thursday, September 13, 2007

Went to the airport today to send Daddy off for his Ramadhan Umrah. Jealous jealous! Hopefully, I'll get to go again someday. I was telling my sis:

Me: You know what. I think the only time I was really really happy was when I was there. I mean, it wasn't really a high, I wasn't having the kind of high that rollercoasters can give you. But I was content and really happy. Despite, I remember vividly, having to study for freaking prelims and lugging my chem textbook. I was just really... happy.

Sis: It's called peace.

Me: YAR! Peace! That's it!

Heehee. But really. Peace is so hard to find.

Anyway, I also wish I was more affectionate like my sis. I take afer my dad too much (his fault, I say!). When she hugged him today, she immediately said, "I love you." She made it easier for me to tell him I love him too.

Airports are places brimming with love.

***

On other shocking news: pigey! goodnessgracious. I told Duckie today that we should make a pact. Should any of us friends undergo anything major in our lives, the rest should be informed within a one month period, MAX. That should be enough buffer period for whatever thinking, chewing-over, or contemplating that one needs to do. No?

Suddenly dropping the bomb nearly one year later is seriously @_@. SHOCKING. Do that, and on top of the natural initial surprise, expect a "You took this long to tell us you have a boyfriend???" tirade and also expect to be grilled like a sotong. ahah.

No comments: