Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Every day, I think of at least three different things to blog about. But when I get here, nothing comes easy. Writing is so dependent on split-second inspiration sometimes. Epiphanies should be treated with reverence - I should stop mid-step, mid-work, mid-mrt-cabin and scribble them down or something.

I was incredibly unlucky today. It culminated in my having to wait near an hour for bus No. 10 in old bedok area. After 50 minutes of waiting, I was completely and utterly pissed at SBS, and stalked off from the bedok ria bus stop and walked to tanah merah station instead. But then: (yes, you guessed it) No. 10 drove past. Grrrr.

Not to mention that whilst waiting for the infuriating bus, a couple of banglas wandered over, apparently lost. Looking for some garden called Limau Bali. What on earth. Never heard of such a place. I was being reticent and fairly unresponsive. They were nice and okay-looking but they were still unfamiliar FOREIGNERS and notorious banglas some more and I was alone at a lonely bus stop during the night.

You have no idea how much I wished I had a boyfriend at hand at that point in time. HAHA. Anyway, I digress.

Luckily, they had the sense to sit a bench apart from me, while still insisting on making conversation though. Their english is super unintelligible by the way. One of them said he had a sister also called shamiah. Yes, they asked for my name, and I hesitated at first, but couldn't see too much harm in telling. I didn't want to seem too rude. They were still human beings. So they hung around, one of them messaging on his handphone, while I fidgeted and tried to will No.10 to come by sheer force of mind (didn't work of course). Then to my relief, they decided to take a cab. And I was still there waiting for blasted No.10. Then, like I said, I stormed off after a while more. Seriously man - banglas came and went and still bus failed to arrive!

blah and gah. Also, pentas money matters are making me like this: >.<

No comments: