Sunday, August 05, 2007

crunch time for pentas. :s

Amidst all these whacked things going on that's frying my brain into mush, it feels strangely incongruous to receive a 'Hi, cher!' from one of my hyper ex-students. Cheerfulness ain't fitting in right now.

The impossibility of tomorrow (but see how we will triumph over impossibilities):
1) We need 36 packets of white printing paper for event booklets, the cost of which was not foreseen by the blur-sighted treasurer - me.
2) We have no transport to carry said paper.
3) 36 packets of paper are heavy.
4) I think we have less than 4 hours to print 1200 copies of event booklets.
5) Current manpower: 2

6) Despite all this, I have the comp bio tea session that I need to attend in the morning, owing to pressing doubts and questions.

Extreme multi-tasking reduces productivity.

No comments: