Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I really like this video; I can watch it again and again, and laugh again and again. :)



Anyway, went marketing again today; marketing meaning the-looking-for-sponsors type, not the buying-fish-and-meat-for-dinner type. It wasn't so bad. I'm just getting really tired worrying and anticipating and having setbacks thrown at us again and again and having constant rejections. Feel sick of it all. I feel like we're still holding on, but barely, while things steadily fall apart. But I sincerely hope this is my cynical mind speaking. I hope that, in the end, it'll be all smiles, and we can actually forget the undesirable moments, and salvage whatever friendships that have unbiddenly formed.

Fear is evil. We should be able to bottle our fear, and set it aside. I wish I could.

No comments: