Friday, June 29, 2007

oh my goodness. why are daddies so irritating!!! They aren't as agonizing as mothers but fathers can be just...!!! Suffocating. And deliberately irritable.

oh man. I promised to be fluffy! ok, shall stop grumbling.

By the way, is it just me or do you also think that some songs that are playing on the radio today are just drop-dead-WRONG? For instance, Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend. The song's all about some girl trying to steal some other girl's boyfriend, and being outrightly mean and bitchy about it. And the music video illustrates this very vividly. (The poor bespectacled girlfriend, I tell you. So poor thing.)

What is this crap! Oh sure, the music's all catchy and bouncy: hey hey you you! But hello! Look at the meaning! You're encouraging girls to be bitches, okay. Stupid, empty-vesseled thirteen year olds listening to 98.7 would all be swayed to bitchiness.

I'm being extreme. OH sure... it's just a song. But I tell you, it always begins with a just. And then eventually it becomes okay.

Also pussycatdoll's Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Same bitch promotion. And oh yes, 50 cent is another story altogether. Lyrics disgusting beyond measure.

I cleaned my drawer today! Yes! Tiny steps to success.

No comments: