Monday, June 18, 2007

My eyes are certainly rotting. I've been doing nothing but coop myself up in the house, staring at the computer screen. Talk about an unheatlhy lifestyle. This is unhealthy to the max. Not only am I becoming more of a potato, but my brain is also turning to mush and slowly slipping into a dark, depressing abyss.

I feel so so stupid. I wanted to take up a job at the nus writing centre, offered, and invited, mind you, by usp, but I chewed over it too long and made up a million excuses about being so caught up with my travelling and not having time to study later on, that now, the deadline is way over. And I'm starting to feel the ache of my stupid decision. Or lack thereof.

THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS! Sometimes, I really think I need a whack on the head. Too many regrets! Too many already! When did it all start piling up and start consuming my life?

okay, waaay too dramatic.

anyway, parents are home from kelantan. fruits and more fruits litter our kitchen. and I also finally pre-ordered hp7! uber-duber excited about prospect of queueing up on the 21st! But reading will be interrupted by cousin's engagement which falls on the same day. (Cosmic conspiracy again?) But I shall switch off my phone and not talk to anyone unless I know for certain they know zilch about the plot. Until I'm done with deathly hallows. wahaha. talk about being fanatic. Maybe I should hang a sign around my neck that says something like, "Allergic to Harry Potter spoilers" or "The Consequences of Upsetting This Person Are Dire". Because I don't know yet how I would react if someone, accidentally or not, delivers a spoiler to me. But I do know that I will be angry as many people haven't seen me angry before. nyeeeaha.

I've been waiting for my mum to shout at me all day, and it hasn't happened yet. Not even when I woke up at 11.30. Not even when she can evidently see my basket of unironed laundry. Or the fact that my luggage bag is still not in the cupboard under the stairs. (muaha. I do like being able to write that. sorry, I digress.) Or the fact that I have been at my computer almost the entire day! It's making me fidgety. I'm so used to being nagged. Dare I test the limits? Should I perhaps leave a couple of dirty plates in the sink? hm. Don't think I can. Too chicken.

okay. I need to go have a life offline.

No comments: