Friday, March 23, 2007

okay. tv rant time. because I can't stand how some of these freaking dumbass supernatural fangirls are behaving. I need to let off steam.

Can those girls please give Jo Harvelle a break! Ugh. It's so obvious sometimes that they're freaking thirteen year olds with humungous crushes on Ackles and want some equally gorgeous girl for Dean. What on earth. And if they're not thirteen year olds, they're slash obsessors who don't want anything to disrupt the brother dynamic. Some insist Dean should remain romantic-less forever. Wah, it makes me want to strangle them. Because they keep seeing these characters as the actors or something; they're not concerned with the storyline! I mean, I'd want Dean to have someone, cause he's such a poor tortured soul. And it'd be great character development if he could start to have a serious relationship. We'd get to see different sides of the character. But NOOOO. Once the girl appeared, they found a million things that were wrong with her.

And what pisses me off the most is the fact that the creators seem to be caving in to the wishes of these dumb fans! Ohmygadness, does this make me mad. It is a story, not a role-playing game! I am interested in watching a story by you, not by these crazy girls. Kripke suddenly says Jo and Dean probably aren't going to get together because the fans don't agree with it. I mean come on! You totally set it up as a romantic thing and you're going completely roundabout now? Don't ruin this for me. I thought you guys were good writers and made fantastically funny dialogue. Don't ruin your credibility. Please please please.

My problem is that I invest too much emotion and time into such frivolous things. Hah. But boy, does this make my blood boil.

No comments: