Friday, March 09, 2007

Life is just a pot of crazy events.

Siiiiiiiiigh.

It's really irritating how your mood can swing drastically within a day. Everytime I step home, my mood goes downhill. I love my family but they drive me nuts. And I swear, I just can't study like this. Everyone is so freaking temperamental! Including me of course. So, really, it's a nightmare. My mum expresses herself too much that it angers people, my dad doesn't express himself ever and when he does, blows up inexplicably, and us three siblings are caught in the middle doing our own temperamental things to each other. Mostly me to my brother actually, cause I get fed up with him being favoured as the boy. And snap at him constantly.

Like last night, I snapped at him to go clean the kitchen cause hello, I come home at 8pm, have to be in school at 8am and yes, excuse me, I have work to finish by then. But no! Apparently, it is a sin for the male sex to stand at the sink. God, so pissifying. All he did during the day was watch a movie okay, whilst I have to be in school the entire frakking day. And he couldn't do this one thing. This attack on my brother was taken as a personal attack on my mother so she got pissed at me. For God's sake! So she cleaned the kitchen just to prove something to me. Did I ask her to, huh? Huh! I just wanted some fairness, hello! There's no excuse or religious basis for perpetuating this stupid women-serve-men thing because Rasulullah helped with the housework, okay. And did I say I never ever wanted to clean the kitchen ever? I just meant that night! And am I not allowed to get pissed at having to do so much work? omg. frustration to the max.

breeeeathe.

see. it's nuts.

And when I was in school, I wanted to blog about something funny that happened but once I got home, my mood changed. How to blog about something funny, you tell me.

okay, I'm going to try anyway. Because what happened was truly hilarious. I was having a very long, difficult physics prac. And my partner and I were practically the last people to print out our graphs. Then this guy comes over and says he wants our graph cause his sucks and every other printer is off. So we were like, okay. Then I was clicking on the mouse and asked him, "You want this one, right?" And he went, "Yar." And the printing window came out. And the cursor was at the "No. of copies" section. So I typed 4 and he simultaneously typed 3 and I simultaneously clicked the OK button. HAHA. 43 copies yo. I almost screamed. And I went, "OMG! Shit!" Then I tried to find the printer window to cancel the print you know, but for some reason it was obscure on the physics comp and I couldn't think straight and find it. And all the while, the freaking laser printer is churning out paper every three seconds. And the guy's like, "It's okay, it's okay! There isn't enough paper anyway!" And he goes among the churning papers and frantically bangs on the power buttons but nothing works. And I wasn't helping things by going oh-my-god contantly and laughing like a maniac. Then finally he tugged on the cable and the printer finally died. Immediately it became quiet, and hell, it was so funny! Then my partner came back to us and went, "What happened!" And I could barely explain to him cause I was laughing like crazy.

The poor wasted papers. Woooh.

No comments: