Sunday, March 18, 2007

I mourn the sad state of my malay. Sis and me were trying to write a letter to our friends in Surabaya and we were so paralysed by our lack of Malay vocabulary. Half the time, I was laughing my ass off trying to find the words. I pride in my ability to scribble and crap, but now I find my weakness.

I have gotten over Joronoko's suspension on youtube. I shall wait for the episodes on tv. bahah. In the meantime, these are fantastic quotes from supernatural. :)

1. (Ash is a hobo-like, filthy-looking but very intelligent, sporadic character on the show.)
Ash shows the guys his tricked-out computer that's monitoring all the possible warning signs of demon emergence.
Sam: Ash, where did you learn to do all this?
Ash: MIT, before I got bounced for fighting.
Sam: (Disbelieving) MIT?
Ash: It's a school in Boston.

2. Dean: My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius; I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women. And I did not kill anyone.

3. Dean: Dude, this is sweet! I never get to work jobs like this!
Sam: Like what?
Dean: Old school haunted houses. You know – fog, secret passageways, sissy British accents… we might even run into Fred and Daphne inside. [He gets a lustful look in his eyes.] Mmmm. Daphne. Love her.

4. Sam and Dean find Curtis in the bar, chugging down alcohol. He tells them what happened to him when he was abducted:
Curtis: They did tests on me, and, um, (chug) they probed me.
Dean: They probed you?
Curtis: Yeah, they probed me. Again and again and again and (chug) and again and again and again and then one more time.
Dean [completely deadpan]: Yikes.
Curtis: And that's not even the worst of it.
Dean: How could it get any worse? Some alien made you his bitch!
[Curtis glares at Dean. Dean looks abashed.]
Curtis: They… they made me…slow dance!

5. Sam blows up at Dean
Sam: Dude, You know something? I put up with a lot from you.
Dean: What are you talking a bout? I'm a joy to be around.
Sam: Yeah, your dirty socks in the sink? Your food in the fridge?
Dean: What's wrong with my food?
Sam: It's not food anymore, Dean, it's Darwinism!

HAHAHA.

I love them both. For the millionth time: brotherly love rocks.

No comments: