Friday, February 09, 2007

Yay, I finished my Paper 1 for UWC! It's good to have slogged and produced something good in the end.

Talking about London is making me remember this:

When we bought Duckie a trashy romance novel for her birthday and made her promise to read it. Hehe.

Although I did finish the freaking paper, I still didn't finish my homework. Bad me.

Teroka Seni taklimat tomorrow! And also seeing Sowmya, yay.

And omg. Am reading McTabby's Summary Executions (where we make fun of harrypotter fanfiction summaries) and HAHA. I can't believe someone spelled Voldemort, "Voloomort"! So insane.

Also: Harry and Ginny both play the violin for the Opera Cosi fan Tutte by Mozart. How do people think of such random things! hilarious. why would I want to read a fic about harry playing the violin? honestly.

No comments: