Monday, February 26, 2007

I am so happy! I got snail mail from the london birds! Snail mail never fails to cheer people up. Because it's a lot of effort to put everything down by hand and getting a nice card and a nice envelope and then buying a stamp and posting. It's all so sweet.

I love the card! And I love the messages! And Pigey is coming back in April! Yayee. We shall all go out for dinner together.

I keep saying I miss all these people who have been missing. But then I realise that... it isn't so much that. It's not like I never get to see them or I never get to chat. We get to talk enough. MSN is only a click away.

It's more like... I miss who we were together, and who I was with them. I think I'm a little different now, and I miss the me I used to be. I feel so old somehow.

No comments: