Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wah those tv hosts! Seriously! It's both frustrating and amusing. They interview actors etc and they start getting touchy feely with them! Like Kristin Veitch on E! - She keeps hugging Wentworth Miller! And she keeps being exceedingly corny. And my sister tells me vehemently about the time Vanessa on TRL touched Orlando Bloom's tattoo. The tattoo's on his abs or stg like that, and she had to touch it. It's just ugh! And it's not an issue of "He's my man, keep your hands off!" It's an issue of "Stop trying to cop a feel, you're embarassing women everywhere, and especially embarassing dignified fangirls like us!" There are such things as dignified fangirls.

Okay, I have screws waaay lose.

Tonight's First-leg of Asean Finals: I thought the Thais disgraced themselves a bit when they refused to concede the penalty. It became childish, almost. Like when little kids play with their siblings and mummy comes along to scold big brother to play fair and big brother starts pouting and throwing a tantrum. I mean come on. Dignity, yo, dignity!!! (This particular virtue seems to be my line of argument tonight.)

I'm trying to promise myself to wake up at 5 am to do programming, because I know if I do now, I'll end up sleeping on my worksheets. so nighty-night.

No comments: