Tuesday, January 23, 2007

omg. programming is making me scream even before I get to doing it! the stupid thing refuses to let me sign in. seriously lah. why does everything make me feel like slamming my head against something hard. helpdesk better mail me back soon.

and a freaking paper due this weekend.

Deprived of sleep I am.

Yesterday was a damn tiring day. This is how it goes for an entire day.

0600 - wake up.
0800 - Arrive at Engine fac. Sit down at cafe with apple crumble and bubble tea and try to do some phy for tutorial later on.
0900 - phy lecture at lt 7A with nadzirah.
0945 - rush from engine fac to science fac. stupid shuttle bus was slow.
1010 - calculus tutorial which was so full by then, there were no seats, so I had to drag in a chair from outside.
1100 - move from science fac to arts. here I have a break and so I sit down at forum and try to do phy again.
1200 - evolution lecture at uspbuilding
1350 - RUN from arts to engine (E1)
1400 - phy tutorial
1455 - rush from engine to science for molecular genetics lab
1515 - reach life science lab
1755 - finish lab
1950 - reach home

And all I had the entire day was apple crumble!

sometimes feel like just collapsing.

No comments: