Thursday, November 23, 2006

It is less than two days away to chem and the fear is finally sinking in. Oh my goodness. I am very freaked out right now. How how how.

Cannot hyperventilate.

This need to excel thing is going to seriously kill me one day.

Omg. So funny. My dad just got out of his bedroom and creeped down the stairs, hair all tousled and eyes squinting, looking all blur, wondering why the lights are still all on downstairs at close to 1 am. And he was peeking at the tv lounge area. Muaha. Hullo. I'm trying to study here. Trying but constantly getting distracted. But still trying.

But that is so it. I am going to sleep now. Chapter 17 (hell of a chapter. ugh.) unfinished but what the heck.

And, oh, here's a bit of the regional news from CNA:

SINGAPORE : Advanced Medical Optics has recalled 115,000 bottles of its "COMPLETE" contact lens solution in Southeast Asia due to contamination. Due to a problem with the filtration system in its manufacturing plant in China, 2.9 million bottles of Advanced Medical Optics contact lens solution has been contaminated with the ralstonia bacteria, and are being recalled.

Wah. Thanks ah. Take care of your filtration system, man. COMPLETE is like, the most popoular contacts solution and almost my entire family uses it, okay. That ralstonia creature better not be swimming around on my retina. Or my sister's. Or my mum's.

No comments: