Monday, November 06, 2006

Finally finished lit essay.

It's NUStress now. 3 weeks to exams and am freaking out because my grasp of them chem topics is very, very, very flimsy. I think I have a leftover fear of chem from JC times. Scary crap.

Been also watching The 70s Show on youtube (hence the backlog of schoolwork but whatever, I need to laugh okay.) and love Topher Grace. And Ashton. And Fez! They're so hilarious. And I also watched latest episode of Supernatural and love it more than ever. So freaking exciting. I am such a tv geek. Can't help it.

I miss video editing. And arabic. Once studying crap is over, I'll get on with the raya video. Been intending to use Sami Yusof's music. Yayyeee. It's strange how all my passions lie elsewhere from schoolwork.

It's nice to imagine that I live in a bubble of goodness. Ignore all the pain and the bad stuff. Just take a hold of it, and throw it all out.

No comments: