Saturday, July 22, 2006

Let me just say what has happened here.

I was meddling with the html and then accidentally clicked 'Save Template Changes' instead of 'Preview', so everything got messed up. So I was forced to find a new blogskin. And then found this green one. I think green looks really nice on the screen. Like my old butterfly one. Then! In the process of applying new blogskin, I lost my guestbook html code. -__- So now have to go back to bravenet to scout around for it or find a tagboard or something. In the meantime, this blog cannot receive comments. muaha.

On other things: went to NUS yesterday and spent a freaking four hours at Yusof Ishak House getting the medical check-up done, and I still haven't done the x-ray. Was there from 2pm to 6pm! There was an unbelievably long line of people at the door and up the steps. I even made friends with this girl who was queueing with me; all the waiting allowed for bonding time. Was so pissed when I went home. My whole day was wasted on the check-up. Got out of the house at 12.30pm and came back at 7pm. Ridiculous.

I am suddenly extremely frightened of the prospect of traveling on the train for at least 2 hours everyday. There has to be another way.

No comments: