Thursday, May 04, 2006

This entry is way overdue.

My birthday week was great. Went shopping with sis at Citylink Mall after school on friday. Bought Roswell Season 3 and got busted by my mom. Who went not as ballistic as I expected, but simply forbade me from buying anything anymore. Haha. -_- We also had waffle ice-cream at Gelare. The Wednesday before, I had meeting with birds at Bugis, and of course, I expected something. You can't help but do that. When that time of year comes round again, you have to be on your toes. Anyway, parked ourselves at Swensen's (where else?) for close to three hours. I received my presents. My three nutty friends can't seem to lay off from this whole DM fiasco (that is what, near 4 years old, now?) and gave me creative works involving that. Got lots of food. A weird all-about-you diary. A frame with some artistic work. :) Took photos.


Collection of presents from birds.

Also got perfume and brooches from mom, pants from dad, the sweetest letter on earth from sister plus a caramel sparkly lotion (love that!), a clock on a cushion from my brother.

Suddenly recalled that letter my sister wrote. I think I pity people who don't have sisters. :) There are just some things in this world you can't tell but only to your sister, and I thank God I have mine.

No comments: