Monday, April 17, 2006

I feel a ramble bursting forth.

I just finished the second season of Roswell. I don't know how this cropped up, honestly. This sudden obsession. One minute I was having my hindi movie phase, and then, suddenly, I have an alien fetish. I didn't even really watch it when it aired in 2000-ish. Though I did buy the complete set of paperbacks, back in Sec 2. Gah. But anyway, just let me say: another example of a plot with increasing number of loopholes, but absolutely lovable characters. And I absolutely love the romantic, Romeo-Juliet syndrome, alien-human relationship between Michael and Maria. (You know, a girl who hates romance is probably lying, I think.) And there's the whole interspecies friendship, the I-know-an-alien Club and tragic destiny. Fascinating and entertaining. Initially, the whole FBI conspiracy thing was believable and pretty exciting, but then loopholes got bigger and bigger. Oh my god, how do I get my hands on Season 3?

Have med interview and moe interview on consecutive days. Very nice. I think I'll end up doing medicine, and all this doubts and desire to study psych has just been a distraction. Like a dream, and I think I've always known it was a dream. I mean, I think I'd still love doing psych, but somehow I know that medicine is the right choice. You know what, I'll just let God decide. If I get it, I get it.

No comments: