Thursday, March 02, 2006

Well, the unspeakable thing has come and passed. Was tearing as I sat in front of Ms Lo, waiting for the result slip, the fear reaching its zenith at that point. My hands were shaking visibly too . Ms Lo, I think, found it amusing to see us all like that, shaking like lambs. She assured me with a smile that I had done well, and I gathered the courage to look at it. Of course, my ungraded physics S made me stop short but when I saw the my merit for Bio I was thoroughly relieved. It was more than I could ask for. And straight As. As did 59.5% of RJ. Thank God, I say. At least this hurdle is over, and we can go on with our lives no matter what has happened.

Maybe some of us didn't get what we wanted. But I suppose we have to learn to see the bright side of everything. No matter how hard that may be.

Anyway, now. The unbearable applications.

No comments: