Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ramadhan Mubarak! The blessed month is here.

Starting to feel easily tired again. Really need sleep. -__- Zzzz.

The other night, my brother came home from school complaining about the tough chemistry paper. And he said that he was not 'cut out for studying'. To which my dad replied, 'Then what? You're cut out for relaxing, watching tv and playing soccer ah?' And I burst out laughing. I know it doesn't look funny in words, but believe me, it was. My dad said it so matter-of-factly, that it just brings the point across even better. Cassie's fics, friends and especially Nikki might have taught me a lot about sarcasm, but it is from my dad that I learnt sarcasm first. And sometimes, it can piss me off too. Like tonight, cause he was annoyed that I was watching tv after maghrib, he said, 'Malam ni sembahyang terawih tau.' Omg. We know. I'm sorry I switched on the tv for that whole 10 minutes. But then, I'd rather have my dad's subtle reprimands than my mum's outright scoldings any day. Because the latter is just... painful, and I must say, works better too.

No comments: