Monday, August 15, 2005

Okay, I had a bad weekend, worse off than usual. I watched too much tv despite impending exams. So much for saying that all I need is to shut myself up in my room and study. My family is just a distracting lot. And sharing a room with a sister only encourages one to talk and joke constantly. And have been screaming a lot at brother too (because he kicks his adidas ball in my room and it barely misses my laptop screen), which relieves stress. I realise he's the only person I can scream to! Because he rarely takes offence and responses by laughing and being stubborn (which elicits more screams from me, but all in the name of stress relief). Can't scream at parents because if I do I deserve to go to hell, and I can't scream at sister because... then we fight. And I get really angry inside and hateful and I hate the feeling. And I realise he's the only person I can hit with all my might too (no fear of retaliation)! So good to have a little brother for a punching bag.

Watched Runaway Jury tonight and enjoyed it. The potential for a new obsession. But shall push that to the far corners of my mind till after As.

No comments: