Tuesday, July 19, 2005

SPOILERS FOR HALF-BLOOD PRINCE (If you care, that is.)


The majority of fans seem to agree to Snape's non-evilness. Hoorah. Cassie put it best: Dumbledore wouldn't beg for his life in the first place—I doubt he is any more terrified of death than Nicholas Flamel was. Nothing could be clearer.

With Snape's non-evilness, comes the possibility of redemption for Draco, seeing how he will be under Snape's wing and all. Oh yay. Yay. This is so good. Draco is not a 2D villain!

Oh my gosh. When will Book 7 come.


Got back GP today. Absolutely horrid grade. Self-esteem has hit earth's core. Am supposed to be studying constantly but am also continuously getting bouts of extreme fatigue and end up dozing off instead. And because of lack of self-control and high level of impulsiveness, I take at least an hour to finish a meal while watching bits of the PoA movie on dvd, with the excuse that I need some recreation before starting to work. Then, because depression has sunk in deep, I claim I need to pen down frustrations and laments, thus spending what little time I have blogging and updating written journal. After all of that, virtually no time is left for study. Oh, woe to me.

No comments: