Saturday, June 18, 2005

Watched Batman Begins last night. I think this batman movie finally explained a lot of unexplained things to the non-comic-reading audience. Slightly draggy at certain parts, but overall, satisfying.

So that's why he's BATman of all things. And oh, that's why Gotham City's all dark and gloomy. And oh, no wonder there are so many baddies in Gotham, all with their own silly ideas of costumes. And I think it's so cool how he disguises his voice. And the whole invisibility thing. Christian Bale did good. And Michael Caine is just so funny!

Anyway... I was thinking, should I believe in signs? There have been instances when signs have been proven true, for me. (Like the time when I picked up the pebble at Giza, and it actually tumbled out of my hands by accident, and Abah saw it and went like, "Hah?! You're going to bring that home?" and gave me a you-better-don't-I-think-it's-a-bad-idea look, but I ignored him and look what happened.) But... if it's true, then, that God does give signs as warning (I think the Quraan sort of supports this fact)...

Oh no. I lost it, I lost it. I must be the evilest person on earth. In the first place, how could I have lost it? It seems almost planned. I can't even recall the last time I saw it. And it happens just so... aptly with the situation, you know. Oh no, I must be really evil. I have damaged things for good or something. Oh no.

No comments: