Sunday, June 05, 2005

I've been so busy! Finally, I can spare time to blog. I've taken a break from ironing my clothes that am about to pack in my luggage...

Drama's over! Although we didn't have a full house (3 quarters), I think it was still okay. I think people enjoyed it. I'm happy. (: And I realise I miss drama rehearsals! Seems like madness cause when we were having rehearsals, I was so tired and I remember having to drag myself out of bed every morning. And travelling so much to and from school. And stressful times of ticket selling, and being afraid that we were not ready yet. Times when we can't remember lines for mayat. Haha. And video editing. And the boys freestyling the script, which was hilarious. Our movement exercises. Bloopers. And me being called ShamB. And eating together. So fun! And now it's all over.

Friday night, we decided to have supper, which wasn't that great an idea, although we eventually did eat. Went to Thompson to eat crispy prata. We sat in a dark corner, with lack of tables and crawling roaches and people were constantly taking photos. Zul was looking sad... and it turned out it was because drama was over! Aw. Which made me sad too. After gorging down my prata, I took off, because it was midnight. And Abah was being cranky already, waiting in the car so long.

Got into bed at about 1.30 am, but couldn't sleep till 2! I kept thinking about what happened and which parts the audience laughed at. It took me so long to fall asleep. Had to wake up at 6 am for SATs, which I was completely unprepared for. I was so sleepy, but I sat for the whole four hours of it anyway. And after that, went to celebrate Pigey's birthday! Got her a couple of things including a nice doggie bangle. At 7 pm, when I was eating topless 5 at swensen's with the birds, Umi called and practically yelled over the phone for me to get back. I know, I know, I've been coming home late every day of the week, but I haven't seen the birds for ages! So I had to cab home.

And today, sent Ami Omar and family off at the airport. And tomorrow's our turn! Wah. My life is so hectic.

No comments: