Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Finished with bio paper.

I am surprised at how my SAT essay fared. I don't know... How do I keep consistent in my writing? I write crap within half an hour, I get a high score. But I painfully write GP essays, and barely get over 30 each time. It's darn hard. I think I have to take SAT 1 again, see if I can get a better score. My critical reading was atrocious. But thinking of the four hour paper is... exhausting. Why does the test have to be so long??? Blah.

I am a slow person. I confess. Everything I do just lags behind. Be it responding to someone's call, laughing at a joke or getting it. Doing homework, studying, everything! It's like, I'll plan to stop reading at a certain time, but I'll only stop at least 15 minutes after said time. Or I'll plan to stop studying at 10 to watch Desperate Housewives, but I'll end up missing the first part of the show because I stopped studying later than I planned. I just never follow my own plans! Maybe I'm half-sloth. Or, of course, am so ill-disciplined, it's disgusting. I really wish I was duck sometimes.

And long overdue birthday presents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening. I appreciat you
finding the time and effort to put this informative article together.

I once again fihd myself spending a loot of time both reading
and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!


my site; nerd