Sunday, May 08, 2005

I shall describe what I received from the birdieocrats.

A bag of things including... a lemon (haha) and frankincense (both have significance to lymond), a green towel, a '101 Things You Need To Know About Me' by DM (which includes No. 7 - I have a crush on Crabbe), A Nonsensical Story by Yu Jie, A Lovely Story by Eunice and Yu Jie (the whole leprechaun chain story thingy), two more literary works by Eunice, a stress ball, a bag of candy chosen because of its name: Midget Gems and a separate slice of chocolate cake. Oh, forgot to mention the tiny lego figurine of DM himself.

But I STILL dont know what R _ _ _M_ _ _ is.

Just gave umi her mother's day stuff, which we put together last minute. It was meant to be something more, but we didn't have time to put together what we planned. Ah sigh. As usual. There were some muffins and ice cream, and a box of potpourri and sweets. My brother, in his last minute attempt, gave a handdrawn card which is soooo cute! It said, "Thanks for keeping me in line..." and under it he drew a big mother duck holding a spatula (representing umi), a duckling with glasses and hugging a math book (me. an outdated one. haha. I dont mug math like I used to.), a duckling behind that one, holding a handphone and a sling bag (my sis who my brother claims is a minah. she isnt.) and the last duckling... lagging behind, with a football. (him.) SO CUUUTE!

I bought 'The Queen's Fool' by Philippa Gregory! I have decided that I really like her works. And her historical fiction is especially nice! So far, this book has been quite unputdownable like The Other Boleyn Girl was and I think I am becoming quite a master of 16th century Europe. I think I really am. Haha. From Lymond and now this! And oh my god, I really like John Dee! He's a genius. A scary genius.

Okay. I sohuld go and do bio. My brother and sister are studying and here I am not doing anything!

No comments: