Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Disturbances in LT2 continue. Though not as blatant as yesterday's. Why is it disturbing us??? Daisy people had no problem, apparently. Neither did dramafeste people. Maybe it's the fact that we're doing a play called mayat (corpse) and it's blasphemous and bad and so... memanggil. And some more we had the mayat prop, which seemed extremely realistic and they all had to play with it, and hang it backstage, in the dark. I mean... no wonder. And now, thank god, we've dismantled the thing.

Saw, out of the corner of my eye, this figure of a man wearing a white shirt, hovering somewhere near the seats at the top. When I went home, Yashira confirmed it with me. She saw it too. She saw it more; once she saw it at the bottom of the LT. Bad bad. Got more and more freaked out as I got home. Then Nadia took the photo which accidentally captured this weird unexplainable, weird orangey object. God knows what it is. Blah. Then had to come home and let my mum tell me more stories about ghosts (after I told her more about what happened) and my brother had to tell me how, after we played 'ghosts' during the day (I played Sadako, dressed in white and hair all over my face), there were weird noises outside his window at night. Which proves the theory of the mayat prop.

Anyway, am becoming really tired with all these rehearsals... But happier about drama now, because things are materialising and it's this friday and it all will be over soon. And Kak Naz is coming to watch! Quite unbelievable.

And am... gosh. Dont know what to think. Unfair, unfair. It's just so muddling me up. Rambling.

No comments: