Saturday, February 26, 2005

I haven't touched my laptop in a week. Was starting to experience withdrawal symptoms - extreme depression, irritability etc. Haha. Was so busy with dramafeste everyday for the past week. And well, yes, it's over. MedFac 1 didn't win anything, but I still think our show was good! And Smriti is a very professional director! She's so... real and director-ish (If I make sense at all) and focused and determined. We wanted her to win. And Reuben was good too I thought! So melodramatic - which was the purpose.

Oh well, Engine won. I wonder if its the first time ever or the first time in a long time.

Anyway, woke up at 11.30 am today. The thought of having to go tutor Farhan... made me feel tired still. But then saw handphone: No tuition today! Phew. Finally. I can rest.

Okay, now I have to go eat some pancakes before my sister devours them all.

No comments: